Cyber Liability Insurance Is A Perfect Addendum For Your BOP
Bankers Insurance Group is pleased to announce we now offer cyber liability insurance at a low-cost, with $0 deductible to help protect businesses against cyber threats. Our Comprehensive Commercial Cyber Service will be an option as an addendum to your current or new BOP.
Approximately 60% of all small- or medium-sized companies go out of business within six months of experiencing a data breach. These companies lack the expertise or resources to address the cyber landscape. Our Comprehensive Commercial Cyber Service will include:
- Assistance with compliance
- Protection and Planning
- A breach or Ransom Response Consulting regarding information protocols and best practices
- Resolution for consumers
- Access to certified forensic examiners
- Post-Resolution Education and Ongoing Protocol Review
Cyber awareness is essential, and so is creating a company culture that is proactive instead of reactive. That’s why cyber security training is included in our Comprehensive Commercial Cyber Service. Our program allows a business to deploy the training platform in a variety of ways; giving your team the knowledge needed to help reduce the chances of becoming a victim of cyber crime. The cost of a data breach includes legal expenses, lost customers, reputation management, and more. Unfortunately, actual costs extend beyond the dollars spent to address the incident:
- 31% of breach notification recipients terminate their relationship with the organization
- 59% of breached companies were involved in subsequent litigation
- 33% faced potential regulatory fines
- 32% experienced a decline in share value
Call your local Bankers agent or dial 800.627.0000 x 4900 for an agency near you or visit https://bigidinfo.com/
It’s still hurricane season: here are a few things you need to know to be prepared.