Consumer Portal Guide
Our Consumer Portal is an online platform you can use to pay bills and access your policy information anytime, anywhere, and it’s Mobile Friendly.
with the bankers consumer portal, you can:
- View homeowner and commercial policy details. To view a flood policy, click here
- Make payments
- Retrieve policy documents
- File a homeowner or commercial claim. To file a flood claim, click here
file a claim online via bankers consumer portal
The fastest way to file a Homeowners or Commercial claim is through the Consumer Portal. Make sure you have your account set up. First, have your Policy Number ready, then head to our Consumer Portal to Create an Account, and we’ll walk you through the rest. To file a Flood claim, head to our Flood Consumer Portal.
available options through the homeowner and commercial lines consumer portal
- Enter Banking Information to receive payments via ACH.
- Upload documents
- You’ll have the ability to upload photos and estimates directly via our document upload option.
- Adjuster contact information
- Your adjuster’s contact information is listed once someone is assigned to you. Please note: Due to the nature of catastrophes, the movement of desk adjusters is expected based on claim volume. Don’t be alarmed if an adjuster is reassigned, even multiple times. We do this to effectively and efficiently process all claims as quickly as possible.
Whether by phone, email, text, or our online portal, you can file a claim from anywhere at any time.